Re: (no subject)

  • Joe Doll
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Hi Arif,

      I didn't try Brian's solution. If you are still having trouble, you can
      make multiple elements work together with the group tag, <g>. You give
      the <g> a begin attribute that starts the group on mouseover. You give
      the <g> an end attribute that stops it when you want such as in Brian's
      way. All the tags, except the <svg> tag would go into the group.

      Joe