Re: Beta testers for SVG web application

  • Francis Hemsher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphyr" <ludwig@...> wrote:

      > I wonder if anyone would be interested in being beta testers of an online SVG patterns generator. I would like the interface to be tested, not the code. If anyone is interested please email me with some background information.
      >
      > CVADRAT
      > ludwig@...

      Sure, I'll be glad to help. I'm working something similar in a series of SVG tessellation
      web apps. I recently published an eBook as the first in this series
      see:
      http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1000-uniform-tile-patterns-francis-hemsher/1114844981?ean=2940016184166

      I'm currently building a similar application for random-sized, random-shaped (non uniform)tessellations.

      Regards,
      Francis