Beta testers for SVG web application

  • Zaphyr
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 4:54 AM
      I wonder if anyone would be interested in being beta testers of an online SVG patterns generator. I would like the interface to be tested, not the code. If anyone is interested please email me with some background information.

      CVADRAT
      ludwig@...
    • Francis Hemsher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 12:57 PM
        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Zaphyr" <ludwig@...> wrote:

        > I wonder if anyone would be interested in being beta testers of an online SVG patterns generator. I would like the interface to be tested, not the code. If anyone is interested please email me with some background information.
        >
        > CVADRAT
        > ludwig@...

        Sure, I'll be glad to help. I'm working something similar in a series of SVG tessellation
        web apps. I recently published an eBook as the first in this series
        see:
        http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1000-uniform-tile-patterns-francis-hemsher/1114844981?ean=2940016184166

        I'm currently building a similar application for random-sized, random-shaped (non uniform)tessellations.

        Regards,
        Francis