expandable svg component

  • can_eldem
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Good afternoon everyone;

      First of all I would like to thank your for creating such a resources for people like me to benefit from it.

      I am working on a small project for my university assignment I need your help. Because i could not find an answer for what i am looking actually.

      My problem is;

      I was wondering that is it possible to do such a possible thing with just using svg. here is the image;

      http://s18.postimage.org/csyespybt/issue.jpg

      when user clicks on this svg component in stage-1 it will expand and show another graph inside.
      When user clicks on graph in stage-2 it will return to stage-1 again. It is like expandable component.

      Thank you for separating time and reading this message despite your daily work.

      Regards...

      Can ELDEM