Re: How to make SVG image pattern fill move with object?

  • Yang Zhang
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
      Anyone? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Or knowing it's
      impossible would also bring some closure. Thanks.

    • yannick.bochatay@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
        Hi,
        the best advice I can give is : always trust what Robert says.
        It works with the transform attribute :

        $('rect').attr('transform', "translate("+ (Math.sin(i+=.01)*100+100) + ")");

        Best regards,
        Yannick

        Anyone? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Or knowing it's
        impossible would also bring some closure. Thanks.

        On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Yang Zhang yanghatespam@... > wrote:
        > Would greatly appreciate any leads on this question that I posted to
        > SO a while ago:
        >
        > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14407240/how-to-make-svg-image-pattern-fill-move-with-object/
        >
        > Thanks.
      • samydagan
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
          Hi Yang Zhang
          Try to put the two patterns in a group and then move the group.
          Cheers, samydagan