Re: Possibly OT: adding title elements to inkscape diagrams

  • Mark Crutch
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Pranav Lal" wrote:

      > add title elements to SVG elements like lines and
      > paths. How can this be done in inkscape?

      Another approach is to select the object then press CTRL-SHIFT-O to bring
      up the Object Properties dialogue. There is a field in there for Title; you
      have to click the "Set" button to make it stick.

      Mark

      --
      Co-creator of *The Greys* and *Monsters, Inked* webcomics

      Website http://www.peppertop.com/
      Facebook http://facebook.com/TheGreysComic
      Twitter https://twitter.com/TheGreysComic

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Crutch wrote:

        > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Pranav Lal" wrote:
        > >
        > > add title elements to SVG elements like lines and
        > > paths. How can this be done in inkscape?
        >
        > Another approach is to select the object then press CTRL-SHIFT-O to bring
        > up the Object Properties dialogue. There is a field in there for Title; you
        > have to click the "Set" button to make it stick.

        That's definitely more convenient than my suggestion. Thanks for this info!

        Thomas W.