RE: [svg-developers] Re: Possibly OT: adding title elements to inkscape diagrams

  • Pranav Lal
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi Thomas,

      Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. <smile

      The people creating the diagrams do not know XML so a generic XML editor is
      not an option.

      Many thanks.
      Pranav

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2013
        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Pranav Lal" wrote:

        > add title elements to SVG elements like lines and
        > paths. How can this be done in inkscape?

        Another approach is to select the object then press CTRL-SHIFT-O to bring
        up the Object Properties dialogue. There is a field in there for Title; you
        have to click the "Set" button to make it stick.

        Mark

        --
        Co-creator of *The Greys* and *Monsters, Inked* webcomics

        Website http://www.peppertop.com/
        Facebook http://facebook.com/TheGreysComic
        Twitter https://twitter.com/TheGreysComic

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Mark Crutch wrote:

          > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Pranav Lal" wrote:
          > >
          > > add title elements to SVG elements like lines and
          > > paths. How can this be done in inkscape?
          >
          > Another approach is to select the object then press CTRL-SHIFT-O to bring
          > up the Object Properties dialogue. There is a field in there for Title; you
          > have to click the "Set" button to make it stick.

          That's definitely more convenient than my suggestion. Thanks for this info!

          Thomas W.