Re: [svg-developers] Finding the center of a possibly scrolled image (stand-alone SVG)

  • Richard Pearman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013

      Firefox 19 (isn't this still in beta), well the last one I tested a couple of days ago, has a bug related to height, width and viewBox. This results in files which have height="100%" and width="100%" get displayes as if they had height="75%" and width="75%". This could mean that it's Firefox which is wrong the other browsers displaying for files according to speck.

      Richard Pearman http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
      The next stage in the evolution of web comics: http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415
      Read my Helium articles: http://www.helium.com/users/212199
      South Alberta Cactus and succulent society: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20360241008