Re: Interesting read about scriptless animation

  • Joe Doll
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hi Ken,

      I guess you saw some of the code. I only intended to put a snippet of
      the code in to demonstrate the problem. I guess I wasn't consistent
      between the two snippets. In any event, I have never seen "Set" tags
      cycle (in this case blink) because the "Begin", "End", and "Dur"
      attributes in a "Set" tag won't do that. On the other hand, the
      "animateTransform" tag will cycle with exactly the same "Begin", "End",
      and "Dur" attributes. My comment is that the same attributes in the
      "Set" and "animateTransform" tags should be made consistent or the
      attributes should be named something different. It would be less confusing.

      The "Set" tags with the "Begin", "End", and "Dur" attributes will cycle
      if they reference an "animateTransform" tag, so I know the attributes
      are somewhat functional.

      Best Regards,
      Joe