SVG Open 2013 -- oops, no, make that The Graphical Web 2103

  • David Dailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      Dear SVG Community,

      As many of you probably noticed, SVG Open 2012 sort of morphed into "The
      Graphical Web 2012".

      I think it was a success. We had lots of attendees, lots of presenters and
      lots of sponsors. https://www.svgopen.org/2012/ You can see papers and
      videos of presentations from that link.

      This is just a brief announcement to let you know that The Graphical Web
      2013 is being planned. It will likely be in the Silicon Valley in late
      September or early October 2013. (more likely late September)

      Those of you interested in helping with the planning are again invited to
      email me at david(dot)dailey(at)sru(dot)sru .

      Regards

      David

      Hi Cyril. Some discussion about "how to discuss" ensued, until people
      realized just how old I really am. Your efforts at establishing a forum are
      still appreciated and may yet prove fruitful!