SVG Image Blurring/Flashing issue with Google Chrome Browser

  • vishal_aegisisc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I'm stuck with blurring issue for secondary svg image inside primary svg response on every ajax call in google chrome browser only.

      - On ajax call,i'm getting svg content as ajax response
      - Inside that response i have primary svg image that contains svg image tag with xlink:href(source) presenting secondary svg image file.
      - I'm trying to append that svg response to html division tag.But this secondary svg image is displayed blurred with Google Chrome Browser only.

      I referred this link,http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=119693 and googling over this topic,But search result ends up only with Google chrome cache issue with svg content

      I tried removing this cache issue by appending a random string as a parameter behind secondary svg image source path/location.Now it gives a fresh response without blurring secondary svg image but it introduces issue of flashing/blinking of secondary svg image on each ajax call.

      Please suggest the possible ways to get rid of this flashing issue in chrome browser.

      Regards,
      Vishal