Re: Chrome freeze bug

  • jamesd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
      Bob Hopgood wrote:

      Chrome has had freeze bugs for at least the last six months. I have put in several bug reports but nothing gets done.

      Welcome to reality. Webkit is trying hard to be the IE6 of the 21st century. I too have had issues with Webkit and gave up trying to get them resolved.

      James
    • Raks A
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
        I filed two bugs one for freeze and another one for something else.
        There was no response for the freeze bug but I have been getting responses
        for the other bug

        There is something about freeze because of which people do not want to even
        attend to the bug and ithe freeze bugs has been there for atleast 2 years
        now

        - Raks