Re: [svg-developers] Stopping back button in Safari

  • Marty Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2012
      Really, the only way to simulate this in all browsers would be to have a
      blank landing page that redirects you to the actual page. This way, when
      they click back, the last page redirects them back to the current page. I
      would consider this along the lines of spammy though and users wouldn't
      appreciate it.