Re: Text on path browser compatibility

  • Holger Jeromin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
      honyk schrieb am 31.03.2012 08:07:
      >> The only problematic result is in IE9. Unfortunately there no even
      >> way how to report it. This browser won't be simply supported by my app :-(
      >> http://hroska.cz/other/test_transform2.svg
      > MSIE9 is simply buggy when rendering text-anchor values other than 'start'

      > To support MSIE I have to use 'start' and tweak the startOffset attribute to
      > get the same result :-(

      I had never problems with a text-anchor in any browsers.
      end/start/middle works in all browser (opera, chrome, safari, ie9,
      asv,firefox).

      only dominant baseline is quite buggy in browsers:
      http://www.katur.de/dominant-baseline.svg

      only a tspan with a dy is cross-browser compatible... 8-(

      --
      best regards
      Holger Jeromin