Re: [svg-developers] onbegin and onend events not working on Chrome 13-17

  • Daniel Bergqvist
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2012

      I don't know. But I have noticed in Delphi that you need to move the
      mouse cursor in order to change the mouse cursor. I don't know if it is
      the same in IE, probably not, but it's easy to test. Just move the mouse
      0 pixels directly after the change of the mouse cursor and see if that
      helps.

      Regards,
      Daniel

      Jaydeep Tank skrev 2012-03-13 18:42:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > I am changing mouse pointer (move and crosshair) for SVG at run time using
      > JavaScript. It works fine in Chrome and Firefox, but not working in IE9.
      > Mouse pointer does not change in IE9.
      >
      > Any solution for this?
      >
      > Thanks& regards,
      > Jaydeep Tank

      > No virus found in this message.
    • Holger Jeromin
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 15, 2012
        Jaydeep Tank schrieb am 13.03.2012 18:42:

        > I am changing mouse pointer (move and crosshair) for SVG at run time using
        > JavaScript. It works fine in Chrome and Firefox, but not working in IE9.
        > Mouse pointer does not change in IE9.
        >
        > Any solution for this?
        >
        > Thanks& regards,

        Try not to use the svg mouse pointers, but the css one...

        node.style.cursor = "crosshair";

        or show us our code.

        --
        greetings
        Holger Jeromin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2012
          Yes, I have the Adobe SVG plugin for IE.

          Does anyone know when it will be fixed in Chrome?
          Still not good in Version 20.0.1132.43

          Thx,
          Vincent

          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Brian Birtles <birtles@...> wrote:

          > Hi Vincent,
          >
          > (2012/03/03 4:51), jujuvivi wrote:
          > > onbegin and onend events work great with IE9 and Firefox, but with
          > > Chrome 17, they are not fired.
          >
          > Yes, this appears to be unsupported in current WebKit browsers. Opera
          > and Firefox support it. IE does not support SVG Animation so it will not
          > work there either. Perhaps you have an SVG plugin installed in IE and
          > hence it appears to work there?
          >
          > Best regards,
          >
          > Brian

        • Arjen