Re: [svg-developers] SVGopen 2012 Conference Website is up

  • JERROLD WARREN MADDOX
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
      Michael

      Consider replacing this
      <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quattrocento+Sans' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
      with this:
      <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quattrocento+Sans:400,400italic,700,700italic' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

      Jerry

      And then, I think, the bold will work.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "meikelneu" <meikelneu@...>
      To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:02:19 AM
      Subject: [svg-developers] SVGopen 2012 Conference Website is up

      You may want to have a look at the recently published website of the SVGopen 2012 conference, which takes place in September in Switzerland.

      You will find important information on dates, venue, pricing and available sponsorship options.

      http://svgopen.org/2012/

      See you there
      Michael
    • Andi Neumann
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2012
        Hi Jerry,

        I followed your advice and added the additional fonts. Better now?

        I did not advertise this yet, since I need to fix something in the database to allow for abstract submissions.

        I will inform this list of course once it is fully available.

        I just wanted to make date, time and the CfP available already.

        Best,
        Andreas

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, JERROLD WARREN MADDOX <jxm22@...> wrote:

        > Michael
        >
        > Consider replacing this
        > <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quattrocento+Sans' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
        > with this:
        > <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quattrocento+Sans:400,400italic,700,700italic' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
        >
        > Jerry
        >
        > And then, I think, the bold will work.

      • JERROLD WARREN MADDOX
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2012
          Andreas

          Yes, works well now. Much more order with the changes in weight.