using currentZoom property on dynamically created SVGs

  • Oliver M
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9 6:54 AM
      Hi group,

      Does anyone know why I can set the .currentTranslate property of dynamically created SVGs in Safari, but not the currentScale property? Setting the currentScale property is ignored - the call returns the value it's set to, but reading it again returns the previous value.

      Safari does allow you to scale SVG elements using currentScale if they're embedded in the host HTML using an <embed> tag.

      I'm resorting to appending all newly created elements to a <g> element, and applying a translation to that element to handle zooming and panning.

      Thanks,
      Oliver.