Performance and different behaviour

  • Andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2012
      I've created a self-portrait and used script/smil to fadein/fadeout layer (group). The idea is to show how the portrait is made​​.

      http://www.batik-gbr.de/svg/self-portrait.svg

      With Opera it works like expected. Firefox's Performance is (very) bad and the use elements in the sidebar are always visible (but it doesn't matter). In Chrome the fadeout/fadein can't repeat.

      Do you have any suggestions for improvement?