Re: [svg-developers] Re: How to define canvas?

  • fuliopen
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 4, 2011
      Hi, David:

      I really don't know how many the oldest characters are already on the Unicode, and how many there are in total.  I hope they are all there, sooner or later.  Some characters are in the following page:

      http://www.pinyinology.com/diaoHao2a/simple/char2.html

      Thanks for your help.

      fulio pen

      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 9, 2011
        Thanks Roger, Doc, for this very interesting info. I think this thread is very appropriate for an SVG forum (though perhaps not so much for the details under the bonnet). There are many kinds of programs which use SVG in their GUIs, and which need this kind of server response. Its not only robotics. I'm now watching Websockets closely. :-)

        James