interesting new web app

  • Jon Frost
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4 9:47 AM
      Just FYI,
      this new SVG web app contains quite a few good examples including GIS
      features, handling foreignObject across browsers performing text input,
      dynamic loading message, and responsive display of lots of table data
      within SVG. So far it is looking fairly well done - lots of script.

      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2011Feb/0004.html
      http://cpswass2.belvoir.army.mil/issue/employment.svg

      It looks like there might be some videos as well, though I haven't found
      them. 36 openings in Hawaii.
    • Jacob Beard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 4:56 AM
        Impressive, thanks for posting this.

        The code on the page has newlines stripped, but is quite readable when
        sent through a js beautifier. It's interesting and instructive. It looks
        like, among other things, they've rolled all the SVG widgets on the page
        from scratch. No licensing information attached to the source code, but
        I assume it's closed.

        Jake