Re: Animation

  • Jon Frost
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hi Baruch :
      Mandalas are pretty cool. I think your attached image may have been
      lost in transit due to the yahoo group settings. Is this the image you
      are wanting to animate?
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sri_Yantra_256bw.gif

      Rotation and animation of lines and shapes is definitely possible with
      SVG. Unfortunately, there are no great SVG/SMIL animation tools as of
      yet, but its not too difficult, and there are some useful svg libraries
      that help w/ animation.

      Was your query answered or did you find a solution yet? If not, then I
      can work on animating it with you as there are various options and
      considerations depending on the browsers you intend to use/support.

      Best,
      Jon