Re: [svg-developers] SVG in iPhone App

  • Guy Morton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2011
      "Titanium Mobile applications are run against a standalone JavaScript engine which invokes native APIs. As a developer, you are in fact writing a native application - it's just that you're using cross-platform JavaScript rather than non-portable Java or Objective-C."

      Have you looked at the examples? They look pretty native to me.