SVGopen 2011: Any news regarding date/location?

  • meikelneu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      A very happy New Year to all of the SVG community!

      Has any of you information if choices for the date/location of this years's SVGopen conference have been narrowed down?

      Especially people in larger organizations or with intercontinental travel have to plan very early on in the year.

      -Michael
    • ddailey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        Hi and Happy New Year, indeed! The organizing committee should be making an announcement within the next couple of weeks, I believe!

        Please stay tuned to this channel!

        cheers