RIMapperWMS version 1.0

  • Barend Köbben
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010
      Hello all,

      After an inspiring SVGopen2010 conference, where I organised a small
      workshop introducing RIMapperWMS, I finally had some time to upgrade
      RIMapperWMS from 1.0beta to 1.0.

      The main changes to make it a fully functional version 1.1.1 Basic Web Map
      Service are:
      - The GUI has been improved by including a layer switcher and an info tool,
      and is now draggable
      - A transcoder (using the Batik lib) has been added for the ability to
      output PNG and JPEG. Thanks to the organisers of the Batik workshop for
      providing pointers to get this done quickly!
      - ready-to-install RIMapper.war files for Tomcat 5.5.x or Tomcat 6.x
      - supporting a table wms_cascaded_layers. This basically holds links to
      external WMS, that will be used as input for a raster layer in the
      RIMapperWMS output.

      Please refer to the webpage http://kartoweb.itc.nl/rimapper/ for further
      details.

      Yours,
      --
      Barend Köbben
      Senior Lecturer

      Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
      University of Twente
      Chamber of Commerce: 501305360000

      E-mail disclaimer
      The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.