SVG animation testcases available

  • MRiepe
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      Howdy,

      I have been trying to use SVG to animate some 2D physics simulations. I seem to be hitting the wall in terms of SVG capabilities and rendering speed. I'd love to see performance of these simulations improve. Am wondering: anyone out there want some of my testcases to drive development?

      I have tried many different browsers on these testcases. Interestingly, the most capable seems to be IE8 with the Adobe plugin. None of the other browsers render the text animations correctly. But even IE8 runs out of steam as the testcases get larger. The IE9 preview seems to have the highest capacity, but also dies eventually.
    • Robert Longson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Sure, I'd like to see them

        Best regards