Re: [svg-developers] wishlist - animation

  • Tobias Reif
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2000
      Richard Pearman <richardp@...> wrote:
      [...]
      > The idea is to get all the
      > animation events [...] defined in one place

      that's what I want; although I think this could be
      done with a minor change: (next paragraph)

      > Note this requires the
      > animations to call the objects rather than the other
      > way arround.

      If it wouldn't be required for the animation in defs
      to link the target and for the target to link to the
      animation too;
      i think one way is enough.
      Write stylesheet-like ani-defs.
      Some point to multiple objects(groups/elements).
      (also: Some elements can point to animations.)
      Flexible, no redundancy, easy to maintain.

      Tobi

      =====
      Tobias Reif http://www.pinkjuice.com/svg/ http://www.pinkjuice.com/
      _/ /