.Net control

  • paulmickelsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Our company (InteliSea LLC) is looking for a fast, native .Net svg rendering control written in VB.Net or C#.Net that derives from the panel class. The SVG AX control from Adobe will not work for us because we need to:
      keep track of mouse positions using MouseMove events,
      allow runtime selection of the svg file to be rendered
      handle pan and zoom programatically (not with the keyboard)
      allow our own context menu

      If anyone knows of someone who has written such a control (or would be willing to write it), please let me know. I do not want to reinvent the wheel.