Web comic update - Part XI frames 1-2

  • cremnosedum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Hi,

      I know I haven't finished parts IX, IX extra and X yet but this starts with a flash back to stuff you haven't seen before so it won't be a spoiler. Go to http://www.pixelpalaces.com/dk/dklast.svgz or, if this is an old post, use the archives to find Trial of Humanity part XI frames 1-2.

      This is returning to the SVG format and the first time I've used Opera rather than ASV3 as my primary design enviroment. I also used Score (having done the drawings in Inkscape) to economize on code. It's also the first time I've animated path elements by changing their d attributes and the first time I've used animated patterns (all this in frame 1).

      Richard Pearman http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
      The next stage in the evolution of web comics: http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415
      Read my Helium articles: http://www.helium.com/users/212199
      South Alberta Cactus and succulent society: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20360241008