Re: New Article

  • Andi Neumann
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
      yes - definitely interesting. I would also like to see more of these (or similar, usually not so obvious) solutions at an upcoming SVG Open (if you can make it).

      BTW: SVG Open 2009 was a very interesting conference - probably from the presentations point of view - the most interesting one of the past conferences.

      Thanks for sharing your link! Have you tried animating some of the properties? Maybe some interesting effects ...
      Andreas