Re: Feedback Wanted - SVGdiscovery : SVG Drawing Tool

  • jeff_schiller
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 5, 2009
      One small point is that the fill/stroke properties are set based on the selected tool so as a workaround to our clunky interface, you can draw a rect, then change your style, draw a circle, then select the rect and draw your next rect (it will have the same style as the previously selected element).

      Jeff