Re: Google Chrome Frame: another way to enable SVG in IE

  • cremnosedum
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2009

      Is there some way to test "raw" webkit rather than some application that uses it?

      Also I know that ASV makes a better job of displaying my web comic than Google Chrome or Safari. Therefore it would be nice to have SVG rendered in ASV if the user has it. I've no idea how future versions of Renesis (Webkit seems better than the last version I tested), that other plug in I just read about or any others that come along will compare to future versions of Webkit, so there's the same issue with them.

      A code that can detect any plug-ins (or SVG capable browsers) and will recomend downloads (and perhaps give the option of using svgweb) would be nice. Is it easy (possible) to have such a thing?

      Richard Pearman http://www.pixelpalaces.com/
      The next stage in the evolution of web comics: http://www.onlinecomics.net/pages/details/listing.php?comicID=4415
      Read my Helium articles: http://www.helium.com/users/212199
      South Alberta Cactus and succulent society: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20360241008