Re: XMLHttpRequest in IE

  • Francis Hemsher
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hi Peter,
      I have a bunch of examples that use this at:
      http://www.mobiusPortal.com

      The code is available to view at each example.

      Regards,
      Francis

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Thompson" <plthompson2004@...> wrote:

      > I have some javascript in an svg file that handles async requests (XMLHttpRequest, importNode, appendChild). It works in Google Chrome.
      >
      > I've tried various things in IE 7 Adobe SVG 3.3, and can't get them to work.
      >
      > Can someone point me to an svg file that handles async requests in IE with Adobe SVG 3?

    • Luis Vielva
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
        Perhaps XMLHttpRequest will not work inside the adobe plugin (if it does not
        implement the object or allows to instantiate an activeX). I guess that you
        could always put the javascript in a html file and reference the svg file in
        a iframe tag and communicate between them via windows.parent, for example...

        --
        Luis Vielva
        Profesor Titular de Universidad