Re: [svg-developers] does SVG support XPATH,

  • Neeraj Pandey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2009
      You are right,it shouls.
      But I am not able to use it. Infact XPath is not working for me at all. Alternativly I am using GetATtributeId and doing further.
      But oading SVG file and using XMLREader thing is making the application very very slow.
      like my below code is too slow.
      when I am loading the file (svg)
      using Xmldocument or XMLreader is too slow.
      That mcuh slow that it is taking 50-52 sec to load one file.

      any more appropriate method.?