Looking for Hosts of the SVG Open 2010 Conference

  • Andreas Neumann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Hi all,

      We are looking for potential hosts of upcoming conferences (2010 and 2011). If you are interested in organizing one of the upcoming conferences, please read the organizer FAQ (http://www.svgopen.org/organizer_faq.html) and send a bidding document to info (at) svgopen dot org. If you are interested in organizing the 2010 conference, please send your proposal before the end of August 2009. Please include at least the following information in your proposal: the organizing team, the envisaged location, the envisaged date, a preliminary budget (envisaged conference fees), potential sponsors, preliminary travel/hotel information. It is highly encouraged that potential organizers have participated at at least one of the past SVG Open conferences. Thank you for considering the organization of an upcoming SVG Open conference!

      Andreas