Floor Plan SVG App for Laptop & iPhone

  • dcoggeshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Hello SVG folks,

      I have been working with SVG on and off for nine years. Doug S. wrote:

      "Where is the kick-ass SVG webapp for the iPhone that proves to the Google Android and Palm Pre teams that people are doing something with SVG on the iPhone (or on any mobile)?"

      My current Open Floor Plan Display (OFPD) app runs in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera. I am hoping it will run in IE when Brad and his team release the JavaScript Shim. The demo is at:

      http://maplab.org/glad4

      Another copy that uses lower resolution background rasters is at:

      http://maplab.org/glad2

      This is the one that I run on my iPhone in landscape mode (in Safari). I don't have another smart phone to test, so maybe someone can try other phones such as Android, Storm, or Pre.

      A screencast of a presentation I made recently is at:

      http://maplab.org/ofpdtalk

      Feedback is welcome.

      David Coggeshall
      SFC MapLab Project