SVG with SMIL works on new Nintendo

  • Veiko Herne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      To my surprise SVG and SMIL works with new Nintendo as it's Opera there. What a business oportunity to make games and animations as kids love to play with Nintendo. Maybe making animated children books in SVG like broderbound once did succesfully could be succesful business model?
      Anyone interested to back up financially this kind of project?