Renesis Alpha V3.II

  • examotion
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hello Folks,

      No worries, I won't post here every week for each release <grin>.
      I've just wanted to post a few times to let people know that we're
      actually keeping our release targets and so as such as it's friday,
      you can get a new version of Renesis V3 Alpha here:

      http://examotion.com/index.php?id=v3

      Here's a snap changelong, however besides the changelog we've also
      fixed a lot of quirks and more or less smaller bugs:

      http://tickets.examotion.com/public/changelog_page.php

      Note that you should make sure to have really the latest version
      (3.0.1.0) installed. The new release now also shows a little text
      with the versioning information at top-left so if you don't see that
      you don't have the new version ;-)

      Hopefully we'll be able to get a first Beta out after the next Alpha.

      Regards
      Alex