Re: Text getBBox problem in Firefox

  • Helder Magalhães
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hi Vincent,

      > Is there any way to get the text layout bounds in FireFox
      > and not the thight bounds?

      I tried to find relevant bug reports [1] or applicable threads [2] but
      wasn't able to so, in case no replies are received here in a couple of
      days, I'd invite you to re-submit this into the mozilla.dev.tech.svg
      mailing list [2], as 1) I'm not sure if all users follow SVG
      Developers and as 2) according to your report this seems to be a
      Firefox-specific issue. Linking or pasting (SVG Developers and
      mozilla.dev.tech.svg don't accept attachments so pasting source code
      seems to be the most feasible alternative to using the Files [3]
      feature) a test case showing the problem should also help towards more
      interesting feedback.

      Regards,
      Helder Magalhães

      [1]
      https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?product=Core&component=SVG&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&order=Bug+Number
      [2] http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.svg
    • Vincent Hardy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        Hi Helder,

        Thanks for your feedback and pointers. I'll do as you suggest in case there is no response from the Firefox team on this forum.

        Regards,
        Vincent.