SVG Open 2009: October 2-4, 2009, in Mountain View, California

  • Andreas Neumann
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi SVG developers,

      This is a pre-announcement in order to allow interested
      SVG developers to reserve this date. SVG Open 2009 will be held from
      October 2-4, 2009, in Mountain View, California, hosted by Google at
      their Crittenden Lane Campus.

      More information and a Call for Participation will be announced in a
      couple days. Also, the webpage is still being worked on.

      As always, we'd also welcome contributions regarding the conference
      organization. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvements (in
      respect to previous conferences), please do not hesitate to contact
      us.

      Thanks and looking forward to meet you in Mountain View,
      Andreas
    • Francis Hemsher
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
        >hosted by GOOGLE at their Crittenden Lane Campus.

        The CAPS are mine...

        WOW! Congratulations, Andreas

        Cheers,
        Francis
      • Andreas Neumann
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
          thanks - but the credits should go to Brad Neuberg (Google), Jeff Schiller and David Dailey - who got the ball rolling for SVG Open in the US.

          Andreas

          --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Francis Hemsher" <fhemsher@...> wrote:

          > >hosted by GOOGLE at their Crittenden Lane Campus.
          >
          > The CAPS are mine...
          >
          > WOW! Congratulations, Andreas
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Francis

        • Andreas Neumann
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
            and of course Doug, Ruud, Jon, and others ...