Re: svg to avi

  • Helder Magalhães
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2009
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Is there a way to convert svg-files into 'movies' like .avi files?

      A quick visit to Tree Builder made me recall Holger Will's SVG2PNG
      Firefox extension [1] which can apparently be used for this -- one
      would convert the animation to an animated PNG and probably there's
      software converting it to video, as IE currently also doesn't support
      this format (but at least Firefox 3+ and Opera do). I haven't tested
      the extension, though...

      Nevertheless, I still find the video capture tip the simplest and
      cleanest of all. ;-)

      Good luck,
      Helder Magalhães

      [1] http://www.treebuilder.de/default.asp?file=660000.xml