Re: Vector pdf

  • Andreas Neumann
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2009
      google for "inkscape vectorization" (or "tracing") and you'll find a
      few solutions.

      Inkscape has potrace builtin - which has quite good results, esp. for
      lineart. However, it tends to generate huge path elements. Just try
      it and see if you like the results.

      See also:
      http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Tools#Vectorize.2Ftrace
      http://kmandla.wordpress.com/2008/04/11/howto-vectorize-images-in-