Re: [svg-developers] Lyris ListManager ??

  • Christophe Strobbe
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2009
      Hi Francis,

      At 13:44 11/02/2009, Francis Hemsher wrote:
      >Eveytime I send a post here, I get 1000 line email telling me I don't
      >belong to this Lyris thingy. How, can I get rid of this auto email
      >alert??

      Last time I sent something to SVG-Developers I didn't get that
      message back, so I assumed the problem had gone away.
      Is this a problem that started recently for you?

      Best regards,

      Christophe

      --
      Christophe Strobbe
      Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442

    • Francis Hemsher
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2009
        Hi Christophe,
        I hadn't posted to this list for a few months. There was no problem
        at that time. But when I posted my message yesterday the Lyris auto
        email started.
        Thanks,
        Francis

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Christophe Strobbe
        <christophe.strobbe@...> wrote:

        > Hi Francis,
        >
        > At 13:44 11/02/2009, Francis Hemsher wrote:
        > >Eveytime I send a post here, I get 1000 line email telling me I
        don't
        > >belong to this Lyris thingy. How, can I get rid of this auto email
        > >alert??
        >
        > Last time I sent something to SVG-Developers I didn't get that
        > message back, so I assumed the problem had gone away.
        > Is this a problem that started recently for you?
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Christophe
        >

        > --
        > Christophe Strobbe
        > K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD
        > Research Group on Document Architectures
        > Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
        > B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
        > BELGIUM
        > tel: +32 16 32 85 51
        > http://www.docarch.be/
        > ---
        > Please don't invite me to LinkedIn, Facebook, Quechup or other
        > "social networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy",
        but
        > I haven't.

      • Bradley Neuberg
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2009
          I don't want to be rude, but can we bump the Lyris list folks off the group
          until they fix this issue? People have been talking about it for a long time
          and I haven't seen any action from the SVG Daisy folks about this. Nothing
          like being bumped from the list to put the time in to solve the issue.

          On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 6:09 AM, Francis Hemsher <fhemsher@...> wrote:

          > Hi Christophe,
          > I hadn't posted to this list for a few months. There was no problem
          > at that time. But when I posted my message yesterday the Lyris auto
          > email started.
          > Thanks,
          > Francis
          >
          > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com <svg-developers%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > Christophe Strobbe
          > <christophe.strobbe@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Francis,
          > >
          > > At 13:44 11/02/2009, Francis Hemsher wrote:
          > > >Eveytime I send a post here, I get 1000 line email telling me I
          > don't
          > > >belong to this Lyris thingy. How, can I get rid of this auto email
          > > >alert??
          > >
          > > Last time I sent something to SVG-Developers I didn't get that
          > > message back, so I assumed the problem had gone away.
          > > Is this a problem that started recently for you?
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > >
          > > Christophe
          > >

          > > --
          > > Christophe Strobbe
          > > K.U.Leuven - Dept. of Electrical Engineering - SCD
          > > Research Group on Document Architectures
          > > Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
          > > B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
          > > BELGIUM
          > > tel: +32 16 32 85 51
          > > http://www.docarch.be/
          > > ---
          > > Please don't invite me to LinkedIn, Facebook, Quechup or other
          > > "social networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy",
          > but
          > > I haven't.
          > >

          > > Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm

        • Francis Hemsher
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2009
            I think what may have happened in my case, is I recently changed my
            yahoo
            default email address. The reason I meantion is to provide a hint
            that this possibly happens when the new email address is not listed
            sowehere.
            (Gee, I can't wait to receive the message that will occur by posting
            this, from that sweetie Lyris ListManager...I think I met her on the
            slopes when skiing a few years back)

            --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Bradley Neuberg