Re: Safari 3.2.1

  • Helder Magalhães
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      > http://www.pixelpalaces.com/dk/toh5.svgz

      Link seems broken...

      > Does anybody know if there are any significant changes in how this
      > version handles SVG?

      Safari 3.2.1 was only a security update over 3.2 [1]. Usually, no
      features are added in bug fix releases (usually, software versioning
      [2] follows "major.minor.bugfix") - although you may see those things
      as broken (i.e., bugs), probably they will only be addressed in
      version 4 [1] (although I haven't dig for major details on that, I
      recall something about plans for enabling SMIL at that point, but it
      may be my memory tricking me).

      Regards,

      Helder Magalhães

      [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_(web_browser)