Re: addEventListener Not working in mozilla

  • Frank Bruder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
      I've created a test file which uses the exact same code you posted
      here, and for me it worked fine in Firefox 3.0.4 for Linux. I can't
      send attachments over the list, but I'll send the file to you directly
      in a separate mail. Tell me whether this stripped down test case works
      for you or not. If it does not then the problem must be specific to
      the Mozilla version or the operating system you use, because for me it
      works.

      Regards
      Frank