Re: 3D Graphics in SVG

  • Frank Bruder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
      There's SVG-VML-3D, a Javascript library for 3D graphics which uses
      SVG (or in IE VML) for displaying:
      <http://www.lutanho.net/svgvml3d/>

      I've described my own idea of what an X3D to SVG converter could do
      in a blog entry:
      <http://de.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-rW.z7QIjfqIuNkZiEK3N?p=75>
      But I'm not actually working at that yet.

      Regards
      Frank

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Rakesh Agarwal <raks35@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Is it possible to represent 3D graphics in SVG ? Is there a tool to
      convert some of the standard 3D graphics formats into SVG