Safari print bug

  • Kenneth Nellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      At the risk of annoying with a relatively high rate of posts, I write
      to point out my next Safari bug.
      Following Andreas's observation, I modified the program that
      generates the Kakuro SVG files to appease Safari, which doesn't seem
      to honor small font-sizes. Now all tested browsers render the puzzle
      correctly.
      http://homepage.mac.com/nellisks/bugs/safari/print.svg
      Safari, however, doesn't render it correctly for printing. If you
      Print (or just Print Preview) you'll notice that the numbers (text)
      in the bottom four rows are missing. How annoying! This behavior is
      extant in a recent Webkit download as well. This probably warrants a
      bug report.
      —Ken Nellis