Re: FF3, Greasemonkey and SVG

  • pekeler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2008
      I think I narrowed down the problem, excluding Greasemonkey from the equation. The
      following pages render SVG in Safari and FF2, but not in FF3.

      http://pekeler.org/test/svg.html
      http://pekeler.org/test/svg2.html
      http://pekeler.org/test/svg.xhtml

      I've reported this to bugzilla.mozilla.org (bug #438867). I hope someone fixes this before
      Tuesday :)

      Christian