Re: Safari bug list

  • Andreas Neumann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi Richard,

      Please submit a bug-report with at least one URL that provokes the
      crash.

      A browser crash is a serious issue and I am sure they will work on it
      pretty soon.

      This doesn't necessarily mean that they will be able to correctly
      render all of your artwork (esp. not if it contains SMIL), but a
      crash will be fixed. I am sure about that.

      Andreas

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Richard
      Pearman" <richard@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I've discovered that most my web comic SVG files ("Dragon Knights:
      > Trial of Humanity" parts 1-8) crash Safari 3.1 on Windows XP (I
      haven't
      > been able to test the Vista or Mac versions). It just quits with
      no
      > error message. These are large, complicated files with lots of
      > JavaScript and filters and some SMIL and eternal CSS. They have a
      > number of common features so I suspect one (or some combination)
      of