Re: [svg-developers] Beatware Mobile Designer

  • veiko herne
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 2:41 AM
      I was trying to use Beatware without any luck so
      switched to Ikivo.
      Some of my experiences:
      http://veikoh.wordpress.com/2007/04/21/svg-animated-movies/

      I assume there is no development going on with
      Beatware anymore and Ikivo seems to be only one
      providing decent SVG animation tool. Meanwhile they
      have launced next version of the product but as lack
      of funding I haven't been able to continue with my
      project.

      Veiko

      --- eloijr <eloijr@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Can anyone take me some news about that tool? I know
      > that it belongs to Oracle now but BMD died?
      >
      > I need tools for svg with animation, tiny and
      > so...and I think one of the bests tools to do this
      > is BMD...I believe...and about you?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Eloi Jr

      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > mailto:svg-developers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • andrew.watanabe
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 8:19 AM
        Hi Eloi,

        I'm happy to let you know that Mobile Designer is not at all dead. We
        are currently working hard on the next release, and will be letting
        the group here know as soon as we have news to share. Thanks for
        bearing with us!!

        Andrew Watanabe
        Mobile Designer Product Manager
        Oracle Corporation

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "eloijr" <eloijr@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Can anyone take me some news about that tool? I know that it belongs
        to Oracle now but BMD died?

        > I need tools for svg with animation, tiny and so...and I think one
        of the bests tools to do this is BMD...I believe...and about you?

        > Regards,
        > Eloi Jr

      • eloijr
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 12:35 PM
          Hi Andrew,

          That's a great new! SVG World needs more tools! Today there's a lack of tools for Tiny and animation. I think there's a great space for business in this area. I wanna like to know some news about the next version. Can you intend to send us any beta version when it is ready?

          Thanks,
          Eloi Jr