Re: SVG in SVG (problem still not solved)

  • sujana_jyothi
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Guys,
      I'm still waiting for some help in this area. Please suggest me a
      way to call SVG image in a SVG file to be opened only in firefox.

      Thanks
      Sujana.
    • Frank Bruder
      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 5, 2008
        Hi, Sujana,
        have you seen this post:

        Looks to me like Bruce Rindahl already has a solution for what you
        are trying.

        Regards
        Frank

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com,